We take copyright infringement very seriously and strive to ensure that all content on our website is either original or properly licensed. If you believe that any content on our website infringes your copyright, we encourage you to follow the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 1998.
The DMCA provides a process for notifying us of alleged copyright infringement. If you are a copyright owner (or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner) and believe that any content on our website infringes your copyright, you may submit a notice to us in accordance with the DMCA. Your notice should include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You may send your DMCA notice to us at the following address:
Upon receipt of a DMCA notice that meets the above criteria, we will promptly investigate the claim and take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers in appropriate circumstances.
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that content on our website is infringing your copyright. Therefore, if you are not sure whether content on our website infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first seek legal advice.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us maintain a website that respects the intellectual property rights of others.